Thursday, February 7, 2008

Busy as a bee...

I have been so busy at work and time just flew by. I am in the midst of implementing a huge project at work and for the past week and a half, I come home dead tired. I even had to work late nights at home and sometimes up to the wee hours in the morning. This situation reminded me of my college days when I had to stay up late to finish a project. Although the dynamics is different because I have my family suffering from my late night work.

But, I am not complaining. Putting in extra time during final stages of project implementations is alright. It's not an everyday occurrence. I will be taking a break after the project implementation and spend time with my wife and kids. We don't have a solid plan yet on what to do but my wife is suggesting to go up the mountains and have fun in the snow. Or we can always do what we always do, go to Disneyland.

On another positive note, days are slowly getting longer which means it's going to be spring and summer soon. And that means vacation time and camping and barbecue and picnic and swimming and so many more things to look forward to...LIFE IS GREAT!!!

No comments: