Friday, December 19, 2008

What's New???

It has been a while since I last posted. We have been so busy since we moved to our new house. I have been so busy with the project that I am working on but I am so happy that things are a lot better now than when I took over the project. It wasn't easy to get to this stage. Senior management is happy and project resources are feeling a lot better.

At home, I haven't done a single project that I planned to do. My power tools are collecting dust in the garage. I bought the materials for my built in entertainment center but I just couldn't start it. But at least the rooms are not as messy anymore because we managed to unpack a lot of things. My project this weekend, if I can find the time, is to install the cabinets in our walk-in closet. Our clothes are just everywhere. We are also planning on painting the walls in the family room and putting up some curtains. Oh I have accomplished something. I managed to put up the curtain at the sliding doors to our backyard. At least our neighbors in the back can't see the inside of our house anymore.

Today is Cheryl's last day of school for the year. They have the Christmas break for 2 weeks. Abby's last day was yesterday and they did a presentation in the school chapel where they sing songs. I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore. She was just enjoying herself on stage singing and doing all the actions and waving at us. I can see that she loves performing.

There are so many other things that have happened but there won't be enough space in this blog.

No comments: