Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thanks for your Sympathies ...

We would like to say thank you to all of you who has prayed for us and has offered their words of sympathy, encouragement and hope to our family. It really helps to know that we have friends who are there for us in times of need.

We want to thank our friends in Singapore who paid their respects in person to my father-in-law during the wake and the funeral services. It really, really, really meant a lot.

We also like to thank our church friends for offering their help to take care of our kids while Weiwei is away and for praying for us.

I want to thank my good friend Bob and Weng for accomodating us at their place in Southern California when I took my kids out to keep them occupied while Weiwei is away.

Thank you all...

No comments: