Sunday, May 17, 2009

Moving on

This morning was the last time for me to play the drums at our church. For those of you who have been following my blog, we have moved to another city because of the house that we purchased. Weiwei and I feel strongly about getting connected in the community to establish our roots. We need to do this for the whole family so we are going to actively look for a church where we can start getting connected. It's for our growth. We want to have relationships established for each one of us and we always start by finding a church. It's the safest way to start new relationships. We want our kids to grow up with other kids around our area.

We are hoping that we can find a church where we can actively participate which will also allow us to continue attending Fair Oaks. So we are praying hard for that. We'll never know what God has planned for us.

I love our worship team at Fair Oaks and I wish them all the best. I will probably play every now and then when there is an urgent need for a drummer. To all of you at Fair Oaks, rock on in the name of the Lord...

No comments: