Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fruitful Day

Today was a good day. It's a tiring day but a fruitful day. I managed to accomplish quite a bit at work.

One of my close friends in the office is leaving the company to spend time with her family. Her name is Wendy. She's close to me and my wife. We go way back to the Y2K days. I am going to miss her. But I am so happy for her and I am a bit envious because she gets to spend a lot of time with her loved ones. How cool is that!!! I wish I could do the same but somebody's gotta work to pay the bills. But I am looking forward to be able to do the same thing in the near future. And I will make it a point to stay in touch with her. Wendy if you are reading this, I promise. Weiwei's right beside me and she says the same thing.

My daughters had a play date today with Andrew who is such a wonderful and very outspoken boy. Jessica brought him over to our place. Well, he's really my youngest daughters play pal. My oldest daughter kinda watches over them like a true loving big sister she is. I am just so thankful to be blessed with such a loving daughter who has really took it upon herself to make sure that her younger sister is taken care of.

No comments: